Imagine you’ve just arrived in another state, had a nerve-racking week accommodating to a fresh lifestyle, and what you would like to do the most right now is catch-up on the most recent episode of your favourite tv program on Hulu.
It’s difficult to blow off that MONK is a column in the Amusement market with success shows like the Simpsons Therefore You Think You Can Dance, American Idol Glee and Bony Tissues. Just what a shame that accessibility for their exhibits is obstructed from outside the United States of America – Or could it be?
- Prevent Copyright Trolling: Tell the Senate That Copyright Claims Can’t Be Treated Like Traffic Tickets
- California: No Face Recognition on Body-Worn Cameras
- Massachusetts: Hit the Pause Button on Face Surveillance
- Join Marc Maron and Hold the Line Against Patent Trolls
- Tell Congress: We Don’t Need More Bad Patents
- End the NSA's Call Detail Records Program Once and for All
- Tell the Senate to Restore Full Net Neutrality Protections
- California: Tell Your Legislator Not to Abandon Oversight of the Broadband Monopolies
- Prevent Copyright Trolling: Tell Congress that Copyright Claims Can’t Be Treated Like Traffic Tickets